Thursday, March 10, 2011

pumpkin layout

I scrapped a few layouts the other day with photos from 2 or so years ago.  I pulled out some classic KI Memories paper for this one. I really loved this collection of papers and I'm not ashamed to say that I still have more of it in this color and a few others.


Supplies: paper, KI Memories. die cuts, Spook Alley design card, Slice. punch, EK Success. die cut letters, Sizzix.

But the best part about this layout is that I rediscovered some old Sizzix dies from way back in the day.  They are in the very cute Doodlebug font that you may have seen as stickers.


I actually forgot that I had these and it was like reconnecting with an old friend.



Ok, that was probably a bit much but I haven't put them away yet and I just ordered the upper case set off of Ebay. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great page! I like the little pumpkin accents. Nothing wrong with still having a bit of that paper in your stash - sometimes I love some of the older lines more than the current ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin