Sunday, May 15, 2011

layout: 10th birthday

Here is a layout from when Emily turned 10. The photos aren't the greatest because the camera settings were wrong and I didn't realize it until the party was almost over. These were the few that I was able to salvage in Photoshop.


Here is a close up of the 10. I made this with my Slice and used the pen tips for the numbers. After I cut out the numbers I colored them in with a marker and adhered it to the snowflake with foam adhesive. I know that using a snowflake on a birthday layout may sound odd but I liked the shape of this one and at first glance it really doesn't look like a snowflake.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. die cuts, Noel design card, Slice. journal spot, Making Memories. punch, EK Success. marker, Bic Mark-It.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin