Monday, June 6, 2011

christmas boot camp


This summer I am offering a new class at My Creative Classroom. It is called Christmas Boot Camp and I will be teaching it with Shirley Pando and Jeri Parks. The focus of Christmas Boot Camp is to complete a lot of cards, along with a handful of bags and tags for the upcoming holiday season. This class contains over sixty samples of cards, gift tags, and gift bags for you to draw inspiration for your own projects.

Here is a close up of my card that is in the above graphic.


Supplies: paper and rubon, Imaginisce. punch, Fiskars. die cuts, Basic 2 design card, Slice. ribbon and gems.

Christmas Boot Camp starts on July 14 and runs for 3 weeks. The cost is $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin