Thursday, June 9, 2011

layout: pool fun

We are having another heat wave this week. Temperatures are back in the 90's for the next few days. Makes me want to go to the pool but since I can't, I'll share the next best thing a layout of the pool.

I made the accents with my Slice. The swim trunks and label are embossed and the fins are layered with a shadow cut. To create the swim trunks, I cut out the fish from pattern paper and placed inside the embossed lines. Some of the accents are covered with Glossy Accents for a wet look.


Supplies: paper, Imaginisce. die cuts, Noteworthy and Summer design cards, Slice. embossing tips, Slice. letters, Sizzix. circle punches.

2 comments:

  1. Great page! I love those accents - they are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout, those photos are so cute of the boys posing and being silly! Love how you've added glossy accents to make some things look splashed! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin