Wednesday, June 1, 2011

may reading progress

At the beginning of the year, I decided to read more in 2011. My goal is to read 100 books this year, which averages to 8 a month. I haven't been very good at updating my status or at keeping up with the monthly goals. According to my Goodreads progress bar, I am 31 books behind. But I am still not worried because summer is here and I do the majority of my reading during the summer. Since my last update in February:

Books finished
Greek Myths
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Arthur Conan Doyle
10th Anniversary, James Patterson
The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire, Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins

Books in Progress
Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll
Dracula, Bram Stoker

The Hunger Games Trilogy


I highly recommend The Hunger Games Trilogy. It was a great fast moving story and I finished all 3 books in 3 days. We won't discuss how I still haven't finished Alice in Wonderland. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin