Friday, June 3, 2011

use your stash: hello card

These butterflies first caught my eye when they were featured on the cover of
November/December 2010 issue of Paper Crafts.
I cut the photo of the card out and put it into my idea journal so I could make my own later. Here is the resulting card with my diy butterfly embellishment.


Supplies: paper, Scenic Route. stickers, Making Memories. die cuts, Greetings Design Card, Slice. rhinestone gems. stamp, Hero Arts.



To create the butterfly, I first cut out the butterfly from the Greetings card at 2 1/2 inches from an off white cardstock. I then used a script background stamp and stamped the butterfly in a dark red ink. Then I glues 3 gems to the center. When it was dry, I adhered it to the label die cut (cut at 3 1/2 inches) with foam adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin