Wednesday, June 8, 2011

what's on your workdesk? wednesday #105

It has been a long time since I posted my desk for the What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday meme. Janet had shared her desk last week and I thought I should share mine again before I make the move into my new room in the basement. The word on the street is that the basement should be finished next Friday but I'll believe that when I see it.

Here is my desk.  There are a few left over pieces from the layout I made yesterday but overall not too bad considering I have place to work that is about the size of a 12x12 piece of paper.


But don't be fooled by the desk. Turning to the left is our dinning room table and this interesting assortment of stuff. Along the right side of the table is paper from my counterfeit kit and stash of Christmas supplies. I am going back and forth with challenge projects and My Creative Classroom projects.  Along the bottom edge of the table are samples from past classes and challenge projects that I need to find a home for, that little basket is not going to work for much longer.


And peeking out along the left side of the photo is Emily's rainbow quilt. It is folded up ever so neatly on the table, waiting patiently (since the beginning of February) for its binding. This is number one on my to do list once school gets out.

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my desk. If you are new to the meme and would like to see more creative work spaces, visit the Stamping Ground.

8 comments:

  1. You make the most of your space! I, too, talk of spreading out to our dining room table in my blog post today. There's always more space to find for crafting, isn't there? Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a paper hoarder, first thing I spotted is all those lovely papers! Happy WOYWW, thanks for popping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the look of Emily's quilt - really, that block colour thing is so ME. Tell Emily. She might wanna donate it!!!!!!! I've stopped doing challenges for that reason - I can't use half of what I'm turning out and i need no more dust collectors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the quilt, if i do participate in challenges or demos - i only make something that I know I can use. Thank you for sharing, Happy WOYWW 105, #22 (please do check out my blog candy for charity)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny with the left turn!!! I too have the alternate space and am working on the basement space that will hopefully encompass everything.
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am no longer allowed to spread into another room to craft, and, in truth, I don't need to. I just need to be more tidy and then I can find what I want. By the way, have you ever tried using an air spray to clean out between the keys on a computer. I just did it and was totally horrified - filth, degradation and disgrace. Yuck! That quilt is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm love the rainbow quilt here might want to travel to Oz too... know what you mean about jobs waiting patiently for you to do them have quite a few of them myself.. thanks for sharing and happy WOYWW love Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin