Wednesday, July 27, 2011

a card, a tag and a bag

I made this set for one of my children's teachers a couple of years ago. In the chaos that is the end of the school year, I forgot to post them on my blog. Better late than never, right?

First is a thank you card, because I want to thank the teacher for their hard work and for being a part of my children's education.



Next is the tag. I like to have the tag in case the bag gets separated from the card.


And finally the bag. The bag is a wood bag that I found in the wood section of Micheal's. I usually fill these bags with candy but you could put whatever you would like inside of them. 

Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. butterfly stickers and rub on, Making Memories. tag die, Sizzix. circle punches, Marvy Uchida. border punch, Fiskars. sticker, 7 gypsies. sentiment die cut, Fa La La design card, Slice. ribbon, paint and Mod Podge.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Linda! I love how everything coordinates. I'm sure the teachers really appreciated a handcrafted gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I bet the teacher appreciated that gift a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great combination! I know teachers really appreciate handmade special gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin