Saturday, July 9, 2011

christmas card boot camp

Christmas Card Boot Camp starts this Thursday at My Creative Classroom. I am really excited to be teaching another Boot Camp with Jeri Parks and Shirley Pando. Yesterday, Shirley posted a peek of one of the projects she is working on for class. It is very cool so go take a look!

Here is a peek at one of the cards I made for boot camp.


I made this card with some classic paper by KI Memories. It is some of my favorite Christmas paper ever and I am still using the long hoarded bits and pieces on my projects. One of the best things about Boot Camp is that you can use what ever type of paper and embellishments you want on your cards, whether it is from 2004 (I really can't be the only person out there using paper from then) or 2011.

Christmas Card Boot Camp starts July 14 and runs for 3 weeks, with access to the classroom for 7 weeks. The cost is $25. This class includes 9 sketches and over sixty samples of cards, gift tags, and gift bags for you to draw inspiration for your own projects. I hope to see you in class!

1 comment:

  1. Great card. I love the glittered tree. Glitter always sucks me right in! Mik

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin