Friday, July 8, 2011

july counterfeit kit challenge

I just put together my July kit for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. Click on the link if you would like to join in on the fun. This month's kit is inspired by the July 2010 Polka Dot Whimsy kit. I am keeping my kit simple again. Last month I managed to create 2 layouts and a card. Not as much as I had hoped for but I used up some long hoarded pieces of paper.

Here is my kit, I dug deep into the stash for some papers and I also used some current releases too. I also made some substitutions with some of the papers. I didn't have:
  • pennant paper so I used the hot air balloons, which have some small pennants on it
  • airplane paper so I use the bicycle paper
  • arrow paper so I used the cloud paper

sorry for the glare

Kit contents:
  • Bombshell, Pop Culture, KI Memories
  • Cary Grant, Noir Blanc, Tinkering Ink
  • Magic in the Skies, Sunny Happy Skies, Bella Blvd.
  • Half Pound Blossoms, Blossom Soup, Jillibean Soup
  • Big Dots, Splash, Echo Park
  • Anejo Cheese, Blossom Soup, Jillibean Soup
  • Red Hot Flower, KI Memories
  • Bliss, Lucky, Basic Grey
  • Corn Kernels, Blossom Soup, Jillibean Soup
  • Fitting In, TheBoyfriend, Cosmo Cricket
  • Cabana Stripe, Sun Room, Chatterbox
  • Hillary Artisan Blue, Noteworthy, Making Memories
  • Shore Thing Journal Spots, Imaginisce
  • Black letter stickers, KI Memories
  • Heidi Swap Journal Spots
  • White Rummage rub ons, Making Memories
  • Assorted twine, trims and buttons
I'll use my Slice again to create the flowers and tags from the kit. I just haven't decided which design cards yet.

9 comments:

  1. I like this! I love the journal spots with the days of the week! I may have to make me some of those! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the balloons and bikes - so good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see what you create...love the new look to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kit - I'm intrigued by the Cary Grant paper - must check that out. Enjoy whipping up some projects with your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice kit - the change outs you did sound really good and the embellies look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great subs-it will be great to see what all you make with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun kit, I know you will make a lot of great layouts with it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've got some nice fibres and journal stickers there. great kit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin