Friday, July 15, 2011

layout: shining star

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was really great. The midnight show was a lot of fun and I am so tired now. No spoilers from me though. ;)

I made this layout using Two Page Sketch #17 from Sketch Support. When I saw the sketch, I thought it would be a good one to use for Andrew's kindergarten program. I didn't create a garland of stars across the pages, I thought that would be a bit much. And I didn't have any star paper so I cut out some stars from glitter paper.

Notice the graduation die cut, I have had that for a very long time. To be honest, I have a similar one in my stash that I just can't bear to part with. I thought they were so cute back in the day, still do.


Supplies: stars, Sizzix. punch, Fiskars. die cut, My Minds Eye. date stamp, Making Memories. white ink. all others: July Counterfeit Kit

4 comments:

  1. Oh I like this. I often hesitate to scrap those groups of pictures that will take 2 pages - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title in white and the cute diecut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use of the half die cut paper for your journalling. great spread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, good use of the die cut paper. I love the ledger type paper, so perfect
    for this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin