Friday, August 12, 2011

august counterfeit kit

I finally got around to putting my August Counterfeit Kit together. This month we are forging the September 2010 kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  There are 4 kits to choose from and I picked the Creative/Mini Kit. I only had the 1 piece of paper from the kit and just went from there. I also put some papers from the past kits I made that I didn't use. I'm going to make myself use these darn papers one way or another. lol

Kit contents:
I kept my kit small this month because of back to school preparations. I'm not sure if I'll have a lot of time to scrapbook but I am going to try.

5 comments:

  1. Ha - love your determination to use up that paper! Cute kit too

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am not the only one that keeps putting certain papers in kits! I did that last month and FINALLY used them. I also carry over some embellishments too! Great job! I hope you get some scrapping done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kit has much the same feel, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you were able to make a small kit-I always go way overboard!! Love those papers and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, it really reminds me of the original kit. I had absolutely nothing in my stash to use for this one so I'm impressed! I look forward to your creations! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin