Saturday, August 27, 2011

layout: 6th birthday

While we are waiting for Hurricane Irene to arrive, I thought I would share a layout I made of Andrew's 6th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. He is so crazy that he wore his birthday crown upside down on his head. Although I must say he looked pretty good.

This layout came together quickly. I used a sketch from Sketch Support. Unfortunately I don't remember which one because I didn't write it down.


Supplies: paper and diecuts, Doodlebug Designs. diecut paper, Making Memories.

So far we have only received the outer bands of Irene. The weather says we shouldn't have conditions worse than a tropical storm, for which I am grateful. To the readers along the east coast who may be feeling the effects of Irene, I hope you stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Linda love, I just wanted to post and let you know that I have been thinking of you guys and hoping you made it through Irene okay. Big hugs! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin