Thursday, August 18, 2011

layout: back to school

We have a week and a half to go before the start of another school year. These photos are from 2 years ago. Since it was Emily's last year of elementary school, I thought that this may be the last layout I could use cute supplies for her.


Supplies: paper, Imaginisce (yellow), 7 gypsies (black) and Karen Foster (notebook). stickers, Karen Foster. chipboard, KI Memories. paper frills, Doodlebug Designs. punch, Stampin' Up.

I used lots of good stuff from the stash, like the letter stickers. I fell in love with those back in the day, so much so that I discovered that I am the proud owner of 3 sheets of them. Only 1 of the sheets had 4 or 5 letter missing from it. I first I was a little shocked but actually I am glad that I have them, mainly because I am still 2 years behind on school layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin