Sunday, August 14, 2011

layout: beautiful girl

My first layout using my August Counterfeit kit. This layout is pretty girly considering Emily isn't very girly at all. She doesn't like it when I call her beautiful very much either but I'm still going to do it.

I made the title and flowers using my Slice. The butterflies are adhered with foam dots. I also inked the edges of the white cardstock with navy ink.



Supplies: die cuts,  Parties (title), Basics 1 (circle) and Basics 2 (flowers) design cards, Slice. punch, Martha Stewart. paper frills, Doodlebug Designs. corner rounder, doilies, mini buttons. all other, August Counterfeit Kit.

8 comments:

  1. A super page - bright, cheerful and dynamic, but softened by the doilies, flowers and butterflies - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job - I like the way you didn't overuse the bicycle paper - just enough to make a statement without distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love the rounded corners and the use of bike paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those doilies, and that bicycle paper is awesome!!Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout, love the doilies and I love the photos. Love it all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very pretty and girly, and I need some of that bike paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bike paper - pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin