Monday, August 22, 2011

layout: first day

I have another back to school layout, this time of Andrew. I kept this one pretty simple because I so enjoy looking at how silly he is in these pictures.

More classic items from the stash here, the acrylic tokens that I held onto for so long...just waiting for this layout. I also used the B sides of the papers which were not as flashy as the A sides. Plus, it worked out perfectly in that I had a place to put my journaling.



Supplies: papers. Imaginisce. stickers, Basic Grey. acrylic tokens, Doodlebug Designs. corner rounder

What a ham this boy is! I'm looking forward to see what kind of faces he has for me next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin