Wednesday, August 10, 2011

what's on your workdesk? wednesday #114

These last few days of summer have been packed. We have been getting ready for school which starts in less than 3 weeks. Almost all of the school supplies have been purchased and the girls schedules have arrived. I went through everyone's clothes this weekend and made a shopping list. Now I just need to find the motivation to take the 3 of them to the store.

With all of that going on and trying to find some fun time in the pool, there hasn't been much time for crafting around here. Look at how neat my desk is!


Shocking I know but there it is. Do you remember the shelf I 'made' from an old paper organizer? I decided to keep it and use it as an organizer for the different supplies I want to use for my classes, counterfeit kit challenge or any other projects that I am in the mood for.

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my desk. If you are new to the meme and would like to see more creative work spaces, visit the Stamping Ground.

8 comments:

  1. 3 weeks till school, gracious how time flies. And of course, with 3, it really is a lo tof preparation! Still, the upside is your desk - I would be so smug if mine ever looked so tidy. And it's ready for you to get straight to it as soon as the hols are over. Genius planner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All clean and shiny, ready for the next project!! Enjoy the rest of the holidays :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tidy ...and neat ...are you sure you are actually in residence? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an attractive desk just waiting to be crafted up. Lovely workplace. Enjoy the rest of the Summer break... they'll soon be back and you'll miss them. I always did.
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely workspace you have and so tidy!
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 weeks is still a long time! Enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the neat and tidy desk, although a bummer you're not using it... It's just itching to get messy again. Thanks for the glimpse. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking desk but a bit to tidy for me! I love chaos! I would imagine when school get back into full swing it will be less tidy. Have fun with the kiddos they grow up so fast! Thanks for sharing. Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin