Wednesday, August 17, 2011

what's on your workdesk? wednesday #115

I found some time to play this week. The desk isn't too bad since I have been cleaning up as I go along because this desk is not a wide as my old one. I think I lost about 10 inches in depth which really is a lot of room even though it doesn't seem like it.

Or maybe I should say cleaning equals shoving things under my desk. I have some nice piles of stuff going on there. On the far left are layouts that need to be put away. Next to that is my pile of school themed papers. That is what I was working on yesterday. I just left the 2 layouts on the desk after I photographed them.


Thank you for stopping by and looking at my desk. If you are new to the meme and would like to see more creative work spaces, visit the Stamping Ground.

11 comments:

  1. haha - I love the fact that you clean by shoving things under your desk. That's like sweeping the dust under the rug!! I do the same with my fabric too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything's neat and tidy even if things are put under the desk (that's what the space is for, isn't it - lol!) - Hazel WOYWW #65 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desk looks so bright and well lit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What else do you use the space under your desk for? DUH? Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your workspace. Sure wish mine looked that clean and organized! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not immune from the shove under the desk cleaning technique either! LOL! Thanks for sharing your desk! Have fun creating! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having a quick trip round the WOYWWers before I start on my next batch of little African dresses. It's great to see what you're busy with this week.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  8. If that was my space, the gaps between drawers and desk would be rammed full, so I think you're tidying up is very disciplined!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a neat and tidy crafter you are! Lovely LO lying there.
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  10. great looking work space! I love those bright red cups hanging up on the wall to catch the bits and pieces that need a home. Have a great week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  11. To me cleaning equals piling things on the floor, no space under my desk!! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin