Monday, September 5, 2011

layout: learn 2 ride

I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day Weekend! This is a layout of my son, trying to learn how to ride his bicycle without training wheels. The journaling is about how much he didn't like it and we put the training wheels back on. Maybe one day he will want to ride again.


Supplies: papers: Echo Park, Making Memories and Imaginisce. stickers, KI Memories. trim, Doodlebug Designs. journal spot, Heidi Swapp. die cut, Summer design card, Slice.


I also wanted to let all of the Slice lovers out there know that my class, The Slice: Basics & Beyond is having an early enrollment special. If you register for the class before September 30, the cost is $30. So you'll save $5! Feel free to contact me with any questions and I hope to 'see' you in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin