Thursday, September 29, 2011

layout: picking apples

We went apple picking a few years ago. We really need to go back since it is some much fun and the apples are so delicious. Last year, I was running short on time and just bought them from the orchard. Sadly, I think that is what will happen again this year.

Here is a simple layout for Emily's album. For the apple embellishment, I used the Fall/Back to School design card and cut out an apple at 3 1/2 inches from kraft cardstock. I put the die cut aside and then cut down the piece of cardstock to about 4 inches square with the negative space centered on the paper. I cut a piece of red cardstock to 3 1/2 inches square and embossed it. Then, I place the red cardstock under the negative space and adhered both pieces of paper to the layout.


A closer look at apple.


Supplies: paper and letter stickers, Basic Grey. small letter stickers, Making Memories. design card, Slice. embossing folder, Cuttlebug. border punch, EK Success. corner rounder and ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin