Monday, October 10, 2011

layout: autumn pumpkin

I wanted to give you a peek at one of the techniques I will be teaching in The Slice: Basics & Beyond. Students will learn how to create an embossed border for a 12 x 12 layout using the Slice. In this layout, I embossed several pumpkins on the orange cardstock.

click on the photo to make larger and see the embossed pumpkins

Here is a close up where you can see the pumpkins.

click on the photo to make larger and see the embossed pumpkins

The Slice: Basics &Beyond started this past Friday. But it isn't too late to register, registration is open until October 14. I hope to see you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin