Saturday, December 31, 2011

year in review: 2011

This will be my 135th post for the year and I thought it would be fun to look back on 2011.

My Goodreads challenge: I initially wanted to read 100 books for the year. After a few months, I realized that that wasn't going to happen so I changed my goal to 50 books. For the year, I made it to 21 books and I have 5 books waiting to be read. Which means, 2012 will be off to a great start!

My favorite project for 2011 would have to be completing Emily's rainbow quilt.

finished quilt top, before quilting and binding

This was also the year I finally got a place to call my own, where I didn't have to worry about cleaning up after each project. A place that is pink and all mine, my craft room

the last time it was clean, 5 months ago.

I am so grateful for all of the blessings that have come my way this past year, from teaching at My Creative Classroom and at my son's school to traveling and spending time with family and friends.

 
 Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Our 2nd trip to the City

I hope that 2011 was good to you as well. I am really looking forward to 2012. I am excited for the things that are coming and what I have planned for this blog. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read it. I am very grateful and appreciate you stopping by. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin