Monday, January 30, 2012

etsy love blog hop

Welcome to the next stop on the Etsy Love blog hop! If you arrived from Amy's blog, then you are in the right place. If you came here from somewhere else you can join our hop at the beginning by starting at Ahna's blog.

Our theme for the blog hop is Etsy Love since Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I want to first share a Valentine that I have made. This is a mini card that I made using my Slice. It measures just under 4 inches at the widest point. The card also comes with a handmade square envelope.


Next, I want to share a gift idea for Valentine's Day that would be perfect for the book lover. I ordered this necklace for Amanda this past Christmas from Pretty Little Charms UK. In this shop, text from Harry Potter, Hunger Games and other books are used to create jewelry.


Cinna is her favorite from the Hunger Games series and she wears this necklace often. I also ordered this ring for her with Malfoy's name in it. She wears that one all the time. I plan on ordering form this shop again but this time for me, once I can figure out which design I want.






Next stop on our hop is Justyn's blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

8 comments:

  1. Interesting jewellery. A cool idea. Your card is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic and sweet card - pairs perfectly with the necklace.

    Dough, Dirt & Dye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Valentine card and an original gift pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! Such a cute little thing! The Hunger Games necklace with quite original as well. I just started teaching the Hunger Games with my 8th graders today and they love it already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and necklace. My daughter loves the Hunger Games too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card and necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the heart card and the necklace. Great pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mini card is adorable! What an fabulous gift idea in the necklaces. Perfect for the avid reader!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin