Tuesday, January 31, 2012

card boot camp

A peek at some of my Love themed cards


Card Boot Camp starts today at My Creative Classroom. Included in this four week class:

  • 20 brand new, never seen before sketches.
  • Tons of inspiration to help you use your supplies to create an army of cards.
  • Weekly emphasis on specific topics and themes including; creating a home for your completed cards, the inside of the card, postage concerns and fun folds. (See the course outline for more details and a list of themes.)
  • Simple instructions, supply list and measurements for each card.
Shirley, Jeri and I hope to see you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin