|Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. die cuts, Basic 1 design card, Slice. Stickles.|
Happy New Year! It's a new year and that means a new beginning. I thought I would share some of my goals that I have this year.
- Be present. Live in the now and not worry about the 20 other things that need to happen later on.
- Make better choices about my health. By this I mean that I am going to make an effort to chose the best behavior. Like instead of that cookie or 2 for a snack, I will eat an apple.
- Plan out our weekly menus, this will help with food shopping too. The weeks I have made a plan, I have spent less at the store.
- Take more time for the creative me. Ideally, I would like to work on something for at least 15 minutes a day.
- Blog more consistently and use the scheduling feature.
- Try to read 50 books this year. I already updated my Goodreads widget for this year.