Sunday, January 1, 2012

hello 2012!

Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. die cuts, Basic 1 design card, Slice. Stickles.

Happy New Year! It's a new year and that means a new beginning. I thought I would share some of my goals that I have this year.
  1. Be present. Live in the now and not worry about the 20 other things that need to happen later on. 
  2. Make better choices about my health. By this I mean that I am going to make an effort to chose the best behavior. Like instead of that cookie or 2 for a snack, I will eat an apple.
  3. Plan out our weekly menus, this will help with food shopping too. The weeks I have made a plan, I have spent less at the store. 
  4. Take more time for the creative me. Ideally,  I would like to work on something for at least 15 minutes a day.
  5. Blog more consistently and use the scheduling feature.
  6. Try to read 50 books this year. I already updated my Goodreads widget for this year. 
Do you have any goals or resolutions for the year? If you would like to share, I would love to hear about them. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin