Thursday, January 26, 2012

layout: a day at the farm

So I have been catching up on a bunch of layouts from a couple years ago. I had no idea how behind I really was until I made time to scrap a little bit just for me. This was from the time when Andrew was going through his make a weird face every time someone wants to take my picture phase. Do not be deceived by the expression, he really had a good time that day.


I used lots of items from the stash, most likely bought from that same time period as the photos. The only current item would be the title sticker. Not too bad. The pumpkins were stamped using Versamark, here is a close up of the stamping.


Supplies: paper and stamp, Imaginisce. stickers, Bella Blvd and Reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin