Thursday, February 23, 2012

cps #253

Yesterday, I posted on a thread at 2 peas about what companies do you miss? I posted that I miss Scenic Route and Chatterbox and then I added how I was glad to have a nice stash of papers from those companies. Which then got me thinking, if I miss them so much how come I haven't used those papers in a while?

A good question that got answered with the help of CPS sketch #253.


The flower was made with my Slice and was embossed with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. I love that folder; it is my go to embossing folder. I feel that you can't go wrong with polka dots and they are so versatile. The center of my flower is a small bit of twine that is glued down into a coil. 


Supplies: paper, Chatterbox. stamp, Savvy Stamps. die cuts, Basics 2 (flowers) and Turkey Daze (leaves) design cards, Slice. embossing folder, Cuttlebug. twine, the Twinery. doily, white gel pen, brown ink.

11 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! :) With regards to craft groups, if you can't find any where you live why don't you set one up? That's what I did. I wanted to find some like minded individuals to share crafting time with and so I set up our group - which is why it's so exciting to have the 3rd birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Scenic Route too. I went and dug out my stash after I read your post. Going to try and make something with them this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet Linda, I absolutely adore doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to adore Chatterbox. I think I am all out in my stash. Your card look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how "girly" and clean this card looks! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.s. I'am a new follower and I'd be honored if you'd follow me too! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! I have that same embossing folder and haven't used it in forever. I'm committed to get it out for my next card/layout! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so soft and pretty!! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, What a cute card. Love the way you used twine for the center of your flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin