Thursday, February 2, 2012

layout: buzz cut

I was reading blogs in my reader the other day and came across one of Shimelle's posts. I thought it might be fun to give on of her starting points a try and see where it would take me. I used the second one and came up with this layout about when we buzzed Andrew's hair. One side note, I did not tell him to have an unhappy before picture. That was all him.

As an extra challenge, I raided my blue scrap drawer. All of the pattern papers are scraps and I must say it felt good to use them up. Some of these are classic papers that I couldn't bear to recycle but didn't find a use for...until now. :)


Here is a close up of some of the details.


Supplies: papers, Ki Memories (dots), Doodlebug white text), Reminisce (monster and blue text) and Basic Grey (geometric). letters, Chatterbox (black) and Making Memories (small). journal spots and tape, Heidi Swapp. buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin