Tuesday, February 7, 2012

layout: science center

I have started making printable journaling block for my layouts and I am selling them in my Etsy shop. Here is a layout from Andrew's class trip that I made using this days of the week set

 And a close up.


Supplies: paper, Jillibean Soup and Karen Foster. title, Impact cut with the Silhouette.

Looking at the layout now, it looks a bit plain. When I was making it, I didn't want to cover up that cute dinosaur paper. Oh well, it is done and in the book. Maybe one day I will go back and add something else to it. Do you ever feel that way about a finished layout? And if you do, do you ever go back and fix them or do you just call it done?

1 comment:

  1. I like it! That dino paper is cute. And, yes, I often find myself 2nd guessing layouts but still moving on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin