Wednesday, February 15, 2012

what's on your workdesk? wednesday #141

It's Wednesday so it must be time for WOYWW. It's the day we share what is on our crafting desks. If you would love to get a peek at other crafter's desks, click on over to Julia's blog.

Here is my desk this week. I pulled out my camping papers and started working on the layouts for the kids' albums.  The papers are in a pile on the left. And on the right, I have the drawer that holds my green embellishments inside the drawer that holds my alphabet stickers.



As I was editing this photo, I finally realized what was bothering me about this layout. I'm sure other scrapbookers have felt it, that feeling that something is off with the layout but you're not sure what. I'm hoping that I can change it since I have glued everything down already. Either way, I'll post it tomorrow and I'll share what was bugging me about it.

Thanks for stopping by and happy WOYWW!

14 comments:

  1. Love your workspace I think your layout is lovely, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...LO looking really good...your desk still so neat & tidy from last week...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to change perspective once in while? Nice workspace. :)

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful page in progress, love the pink pen pots on a string, Great workspace, Happy WOYWW 141, thank you for sharing,# 52

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the LO looks good, so wondering what you want to change. Love your workspace with everything around you (Hazel, WOYW #136) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great organized desk space. Love the pink bins at the back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a lovely space. And so organised, love the pink buckets!!!Thanks for letting me have a snoop around your workdesk!!!
    Will be back next week to snoop some more.
    Lisa (WOYWW 8) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely creative crafty goodies on your desk, ready for playing with. Hope you have a great week Lou @ # 91

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes I see things better when I have taken a photo of it, have no idea why...Love taking a peek at your workspace, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great desk! Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. Don't forget my blog candy is still up for grabs so drop by and leave a comment and make sure you are a follower. Vickie #64

    ReplyDelete
  11. How funny...if that isn't proof of the 'step back and look afresh' thing they bang on about in art classes!! My friend Baby Mumma uses waxed dental floss to get stuck down bits off her LOs..the wax minimises damage and the floss can be fitted behind most stuff and sort of erm, shimmied...you probably already know all about this!! I like the LO, and am useless at spotting things, so will come back to see what you saw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always the way, you take the pic and post it then see something to change! Take care, thanks for sharing & hope you enjoy this week's WOYWW. Zo xx 86

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so organized as you scrap. Looking forward to seeing the camping layouts. We camp as well and I am always on the lookout for camping ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin