Wednesday, February 29, 2012

what's on your workdesk? wednesday #143

Welcome to this week's edition of WOYWW! Today is when I share what is on my work desk along with several other crafters from around the world. If you want to find out more about WOYWW, please visit Julia's blog for this week's list.


Here is how I left my desk after making this thank you card.


This is still not too bad because there is still some clean desk showing. But I did leave it in a bit of a mess, for me that is because I'm sure some of my lovely visitors will still find this fairly neat and that is ok.  I'm still laughing about how I left 3 drawers open and they are still open after I took this picture.  Good thing I am 'banished' to the basement so my husband doesn't have to see it.

I also wanted to show you the finished layout I had on my desk last week.  I did use the red embellishments and I am glad that I did. I was only leaning towards the pink because the hearts on the paper are pink but in the end it really didn't look right to me.


Supplies: paper, Crate Paper and KI Memories. die cuts, Slice and Silhouette. chipboard, Bella Blvd and Lil Davis. journal spot and flowers, Making Memories. border punch, Fiskars. tape, Smash. doilies.

Happy Leap Day and thanks for stopping by to have a peek at my desk!

20 comments:

  1. Really great desk photo! Love the organization. I too should be banished to the basement! One of these days. Lovely layout!Puppy reminds me of my precious Captain Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the creative neat tidy organsied desk.The layout is fab think the red sets it off.Happy woyww
    judex10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the red was the right choice for your layout. It really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your desk,Happy wednesday!
    Hugs marleen #60.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your desk! lots going on! Fabulous layout, joined your blog as a follower, as to pop back and see your future creations, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x x ( the red is perfect)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab desk,do love your pink pots and fab page,happy crafting,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great desk oooh and lots of storage to look at lol and I love your pink storage pots,
    Anne-marie no 18

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layout! Why do we have to 'beware' such a cute little puppy? I had a laugh at your desk-this is what it looks like after making one card. Why does one card make such a mess? I don't know but somehow it does for me too. I tend to leave the drawers of my bins open too. I do try to close them before bedtime though as I suspect open drawers in the night would attract cats who are up to no good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, your going to have to supply the story behind that adorable pup we have to be Beware of! lol and waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the LO. Your desk is well organised with plenty of space left to craft - thanks for the peep (Hazel, WOYWW #5) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The LO works so well, punchy and graphic, no wonder you're pleased! Your desk would only take a jiff to tidy. It's just paper, not like the mucky wipes and peelings and inky foams all over mine today. Yuk. Made me LOL over reopen drawers...so much I don't notice till its a published photo on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That scrapbook page is wonderful and think the red was the perfect choice! Debbie #89

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great LO, love how you have your space in the basement. Happy Thursday to you, hope you enjoy this week's snoop around the oh so creative spaces & take care. Zo xx 83

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome desk have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous workdesk!! I really need to get one of those hanging cup organizers. I'm just afraid if I get them I'll "need" to purchase more stuff just to fill them up :p Great layout too, Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really lovely creative craft desk and a gorgeous LO :)

    Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is one cute dog. nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A little late this week stopping by. The colors really pop on that layout, and I love your header. Hope you can stop over to see me-#116. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the layout - great color combo and super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin