- Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell. This is the newest installment of the Scarpetta series. I haven't been too thrilled with the direction the characters have taken over the last 4 or so books. I feel like they are not the same people that they were when the series started. With this book it had gotten a little bit better but I still don't know if I am going to carry on and read the next book in the series. Well, I said that after the last 4 books and yet I am still reading. It's either habit or I am hopeful.
- Overbite by Meg Cabot. This is the 2nd book in a series and it is her take on the vampire romance. It wasn't too bad but I didn't think it was as good as the 1st book, Insatiable. I think if Cabot had added another 50 or so pages to the first book everything could have been resolved without needing this book.
- Worst Case by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge. This is the 3rd book in the Micheal Bennett series. Think Alex Cross in NYC. I enjoyed this one, it was a fast read. But then again I enjoy reading Patterson's books.
- Tick Tock by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge. This is the 4th book in the Micheal Bennett series. I'm playing catch up with this series as the 5th book will be coming out soon.
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. I finally read this one after being on my list for a while. I haven't watched True Blood, try not to judge to harshly. ;) I enjoyed the book but probably won't continue on with the series. For some reason it felt slow to me, I'm not sure how to explain it but that is what I felt while reading it.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
My reading goal for this year is to read 50 books. So far, I have read 5 books.