Tuesday, March 13, 2012

cps #256

This week's card for CPS #256 is made entirely from my scrap bins. The red piece of cardstock is stamped with white ink. And for some reason, I saved that tiny piece of yellow border. I'm not sure why I saved it but it worked well for this sketch.



Supplies: paper, Echo Park and Scenic Route. stamps, Hampton Art (floral) and Rubber Stampede (sentiment). punches, Fiskars and Marvy Uchida. glitter chipboard flower, Melissa Francis. white and black ink, corner rounder and red gems.

13 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card esp. when it's so springy outside! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the cheery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card :) Love it when scraps become useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola!!
    me encanto tu tarjeta
    linda! NICE!!
    la mía ya está publicada
    por si me quieres pasar a ver!!
    hugs from Chile
    c@

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is adorable. Love how the white pops off the red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the sparkly flower! Thanks for playing along with CPS 256!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! It has been so long since I've cut into virgin paper to make a card, I'm only guessing I'd still know how, lol. Blackhole of Stash cards are the only way to go! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your card and such a neat use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card - I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-11.htm

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty~! Bright and cheery thanks for playing with us at CPS

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin