So, March is National Craft Month and I thought it would be a good time to organize the long list of projects I want and need to make. But since that list is so long and probably won't all get done this month, maybe I should call the list projects to start. Then there is no pressure to finish them. Sure this sounds counterproductive but usually once I start the project it gets completed shortly after. I'm just going to call it the to do list:
- Spring wreath. It's March. My evergreen wreath needs to come down and I have nothing to replace it. But I like this wreath and this wreath.
- Come up with a design for Andrew's t-shirt quilt. He is the only one without a quilt.
- Start another Pokemon cross stitch. Should it be Bulbasaur or Charmander?
- Mother's and Father's Day cards for a craft show I am doing in April.
- Scrap the layouts from 2009, I only have the spring break trip to Disney and the summer day trips we took left.
- Catch up on the annual conference albums. My husband's company has a yearly conference that we go to and I am stuck back in 2006. Hmm...I may have to move this one up on the list.
- Finish a mini album I started about Tiger.
- Figure out something to do with the 3 charm packs of Bliss fabric I have been hoarding.
- Back up my photos, it has been awhile. Thankfully I am caught up with printing.
- Start working on my new classes for next semester at My Creative Classroom.
What is on your list of crafting projects for March? I'd love to hear what is on your lists.