Friday, March 2, 2012

the crafts to do list


So, March is National Craft Month and I thought it would be a good time to organize the long list of projects I want and need to make. But since that list is so long and probably won't all get done this month, maybe I should call the list projects to start. Then there is no pressure to finish them. Sure this sounds counterproductive but usually once I start the project it gets completed shortly after. I'm just going to call it the to do list:
  1. Spring wreath. It's March. My evergreen wreath needs to come down and I have nothing to replace it. But I like this wreath and this wreath.
  2. Come up with a design for Andrew's t-shirt quilt. He is the only one without a quilt. 
  3. Start another Pokemon cross stitch. Should it be Bulbasaur or Charmander?
  4. Mother's and Father's Day cards for a craft show I am doing in April.
  5. Scrap the layouts from 2009, I only have the spring break trip to Disney and the summer day trips we took left.
  6. Catch up on the annual conference albums. My husband's company has a yearly conference that we go to and I am stuck back in 2006. Hmm...I may have to move this one up on the list.
  7. Finish a mini album I started about Tiger. 
  8. Figure out something to do with the 3 charm packs of Bliss fabric I have been hoarding.
  9. Back up my photos, it has been awhile. Thankfully I am caught up with printing.
  10. Start working on my new classes for next semester at My Creative Classroom.
Wow, that list was a lot harder than I thought. I guess I don't have as many projects to do as I think I do. Or maybe I am just thinking about all the layouts I want to make as individual projects instead of making it, its own number on the list. That large stack of photos can be overwhelming at times.

What is on your list of crafting projects for March? I'd love to hear what is on your lists.

5 comments:

  1. Linda I need to lie down after all that on your list!! I hope you get through it ok, I made a list today for 5 items in my craft room to be completed ( 4 tags and a card) so far just the card is done O dear must get the tags done Saturday!!, Have a good weekend, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a list. But I'm so glad I popped in to see your previous entry on fabulous folds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, first - you are hideously efficient and this has to stop, lol. my list would be a mile long, literally, which is why i do not even have one. seriously, good on ya, girl. you deserve a raise and promotion! winkwink, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good list...It seems like you could accomplish most of it.
    I have a list but am saving posting it as it will be my 10 on the tenth. Sorry!

    But i enjoyed looking at yours as it inspired me to start writing my post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, I have a few things I need to do craft wise, a few birthday cards and costumes for school! Then I will just make whatever I am inspired to and have time for :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin