Saturday, March 31, 2012

crafts to do list....finished


March is almost over and I thought it would be fun to see how I made out on my crafts to do list.
  1. Spring wreath. It's March. My evergreen wreath needs to come down and I have nothing to replace it. But I like this wreath and this wreath.
  2. Come up with a design for Andrew's t-shirt quilt. He is the only one without a quilt. 
  3. Start another Pokemon cross stitch. Should it be Bulbasaur or Charmander?
  4. Mother's and Father's Day cards for a craft show I am doing in April.
  5. Scrap the layouts from 2009, I only have the spring break trip to Disney and the summer day trips we took left.
  6. Catch up on the annual conference albums. My husband's company has a yearly conference that we go to and I am stuck back in 2006. Hmm...I may have to move this one up on the list.
  7. Finish a mini album I started about Tiger. 
  8. Figure out something to do with the 3 charm packs of Bliss fabric I have been hoarding.
  9. Back up my photos, it has been awhile. Thankfully I am caught up with printing.
  10. Start working on my new classes for next semester at My Creative Classroom.

Three out of ten, not too bad. I sort of started #3. I have the Aida cloth on the hoop and the floss picked out to start Bulbasaur but I haven't started stitching it yet. I also started #6. I am half way through with our 2006 trip. I hope to share some of those pages soon. I am really bad because I haven't done #9, I will need to move that to the top of the list.

How did you do with your crafting to do list?

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post, i like your post very much. Thanks a lot for sharing this awesome post with us !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin