March is almost over and I thought it would be fun to see how I made out on my crafts to do list.
- Spring wreath. It's March. My evergreen wreath needs to come down and I have nothing to replace it. But I like this wreath and this wreath.
Come up with a design for Andrew's t-shirt quilt. He is the only one without a quilt.
- Start another Pokemon cross stitch. Should it be Bulbasaur or Charmander?
- Mother's and Father's Day cards for a craft show I am doing in April.
- Scrap the layouts from 2009, I only have the spring break trip to Disney and the summer day trips we took left.
- Catch up on the annual conference albums. My husband's company has a yearly conference that we go to and I am stuck back in 2006. Hmm...I may have to move this one up on the list.
Finish a mini album I started about Tiger.
- Figure out something to do with the 3 charm packs of Bliss fabric I have been hoarding.
- Back up my photos, it has been awhile. Thankfully I am caught up with printing.
Start working on my new classes for next semester at My Creative Classroom.
Three out of ten, not too bad. I sort of started #3. I have the Aida cloth on the hoop and the floss picked out to start Bulbasaur but I haven't started stitching it yet. I also started #6. I am half way through with our 2006 trip. I hope to share some of those pages soon. I am really bad because I haven't done #9, I will need to move that to the top of the list.
How did you do with your crafting to do list?