Thursday, March 15, 2012

mini album: our crazy kitty cat

I have collected enough photos of Tiger doing some crazy things over the past 3 years. So now it is time to put them in a mini album. The size is 6 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches. I used 2 pieces of chipboard for the cover and covered them with kraft cardstock. Each page is 2 pieces of kraft cardstock that I adhered together using my Xyron. It is all bound together with my Bind-It-All. I also was able to add a lot of embellishments form my stash to this mini and that always is a good thing.



The paw prints on the cover and through out the mini were stamped with Versamark ink. I like the subtle look of using the Versamark.


This is the first page of the mini. The photo was taken by Amanda's friend on her cell phone. She sent this photo to Amanda to see if we wanted to adopt a kitten. It's a little blurry but I don't care.


Here is Tiger shortly after we brought her home. She would like to hide in Emily's dollhouse when the dogs would come to close. The dogs were all about smelling her in the first few weeks.


Here she is on top of our Christmas tree, very naughty.


This is the last page in the mini. I like this photo of her in the bag. When I would come home from the LSS, I would give her the bag after I emptied it. Then she would sit inside it for a bit.

Supplies: paper, We R' Memory Keepers and Bo Bunny. stamps, We R' Memory Keepers and Inkadinkadoo. chipboard, Bella Blvd.  stickers, We R' Memory Keepers 7 gypsies, Making Memories and Chatterbox. flowers, American Crafts. die cut, Sizzix. border punch, Fiskars. ribbon and buttons.

And speaking of pets, I also wanted to let everyone know that All About Pets will be starting on Tuesday, March 20.  Join Jeri and me for this fun class that is all about our fur babies. If you sign up for All About Pets or any of the fabulous classes at My Creative Classroom, you will be eligible to take advantage of our National Craft Month Special. This offer will end on March 31.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, great mini! And also, clever segueway promo for your class, lol. Glad to see you're still teaching. :-)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect reason to put together a mini album! What sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased I came to look ... What a cute kitty tiger is ... And definitely trouble! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww such a sweet mini ablum.
    Those photos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin