Wednesday, March 7, 2012

what on your workdesk wednesday #144

I know I'm running behind but it is still Wednesday in my corner of the internet. So that means it is time to share a peek of what is on my desk this week. There is a good mix of crafting stuff on there today. To the left is the piles of paper I went through to make the birthday card I posted on Monday.  There is also a new stamp I bought last week. I haven't put it away yet because I want to use it. I just haven't found to right project for it.


I pulled out my cross stitch supplies to get ready to start another Pokemon hoop. Pikachu is out so I could find the right size hoop. On my paper trimmer are the patterns of other Pokemon that I want to make. I'm going to start Bulbasaur next, that is the pattern that you can see on the trimmer.  And I have some exciting news, Cross me not has just put up a Squirtle pattern. I am all kinds of excited over that.

Thanks for stopping by my blog this week! If you would like a peek at more creative and crafty spaces then I recommend a visit to Julia's blog.

13 comments:

  1. Love the cross stitching project. I haven't done one in years. Not sure my old eyes could take it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Ikea rod. I need to get mine hung up - just need to find a place for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely desk this week very creative
    Have creative week hugs judex 9

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those pots they look like the ones ove seen in ikea????
    great piccies and happy woyww
    hugs sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an Ikea rod, really need another one! Thanks for my snoop!
    Have a great crafty week. Happy WOYWW!
    ((Lyn)) #26

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are encouraging me to get back to finishing off my big cross stitch project which I started six years ago - a unicorn for one of my granddaughters. Your desk looks ready to get going and create beautiful things. Have a good week. xx Maggie #8

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bit late getting around the desks. cross-stitch? I haven't done that in years now that hand has "grey-hairs" LOL I might not be able to... thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creative desk, lots going on. Have a super week, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't done a cross stitch for years, lots of pretty colours on your desk. Take care & enjoy this week's WOYWW, it's now Friday & I'm still snooping! Zo xx 60

    ReplyDelete
  10. pokemon cross stitch sounds so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab storage idea, there, with the pink cups/beakers on the wall but within easy reach...I'm a bit like that, with pen pots and paper stacks all around the house! Have a fab week, see you on the next WOYWW trail - Deb's Pen Pot #114

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your desk looks nice and tidy, with some very cool projects on it. I hadn't done cross stitch in years and years but do still have some floss.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs,
    Kay
    #30

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the organized pink cups with all of the goodies. Such a wonderful way to find things at your finger tips.

    join me for my give away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin