Wednesday, March 21, 2012

what's on your work desk #146

Hooray for Wednesday! It is time to see what is on everyone's workdesk. I hope you will take the time to stop by Julia's blog to see all the wonderful desks that everyone shares.

Here is what is going on with my desk.


I had just finished a layout and was in the process of working on a 2 page spread about Easter from 2 years ago. I'm not quite sure I am finished with it yet so I took a break from it. On the left is the usual pile of papers, this time the pile has Easter papers and scraps of purple, blue and green. On the right is the card I shared on Monday and my son's camping trip layout.

Thanks for stopping by this week. Happy WOYWW!

14 comments:

  1. Love seeing your desk in service. fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice busy desk this week. Love seeing your work in progress. Dani32

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun things on and around your desk. Great Easter layout. Judy #134

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts in the making... Have a fun week, Hugs May x x x x No9

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing your busy desk
    #51

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pile of easter colors! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a fun work area!!

    :)trisha
    #163

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fab pink buckets hanging above your desk, love 'em x
    Sophie no.88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab desk and I do love those pink buckets, I need some! Thanks for sharing this WOYWW, It's Thursday and I'm still snooping through the list! Take care Zo xx 22

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I said it before, but love those pink containers, you have a great work space. Thanks for the snoop. Anne #66

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fun, creative space! Those pink buckets really pop!
    Barb #106

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, since you left a comment about my seahorse tag I made, I just wanted you to know that I made a tutorial about how I created the sea, if your interested I would love for you to check it out and let me know how I did on the tutorial as I haven't done many of them before. Thanks bunches and waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2012/03/vellum-noun.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful layouts, makes me think I need to do a few pages myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. #141 I'm still making my way 'round last Wednesday's WOYWW ... Your layout looks great-you're making progress and keeping at it! I love your rod and basket organizer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin