Wednesday, March 14, 2012

what's on your workdesk #145

It's Wednesday and that means it is time to show you what is on my desk this week. If you are wondering why I feel the need to share my desk, all you need to do is pop over to Julia's blog for the answer. Once there you will find over 100 crafters sharing what is on their desk this week. It is a lot of fun to see how other people work and what they are creating. And with that, here is my desk.


Yesterday, I was hard at work trying to finish a mini album about my cat, Tiger. I started it a couple months ago and then I put it aside. Now it is finished and I'm going to share more of it tomorrow.

Anyway, I created a huge mess while making it. I had my red, yellow/orange and green embellishment drawers out along with the scrap bins in those colors. Piles of paper everywhere too. And then I was so happy to be finished, I started to clean up before I took this picture. It seems like the older I am getting the more the clutter and mess bothers me. Or maybe it is just the large messes because I still have a crazy pile of stuff on there.

Even thought the large messes bug me, small piles of paper do not. My scrap secret....I hate putting paper away. So all of my pet themed paper and embellishments are in a pile on the desk. Underneath that is the beginning of an Easter layout. That was what I started to work on before I told myself that the cat mini had to be finished.

So now that I have rambled on and on about my desk, I have to get ready for work. Today is a split day of 2nd grade and preK. Bonus, it is going to be gorgeous out, so that means outside time! Thanks for visiting, I'll stop by after school. Happy WOYWW!

11 comments:

  1. Your desk looks very organised to me. I am so looking forward to having my new craft room and getting all of my stash properly sorted. Ali x # 95

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a big mess-it's a creative pile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic on your desk of wee Tiger he is soooo lovely, love the idea of him having his own album how sweet, must do that for my furrball, would love to see your album when its completed, Have a good week, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quickly watching all those lovely desks!!
    Have a happy WOYWW Wednesday :)))
    Watch mine too, I've an awesome announcement on my BLOG(click)
    Hugs Marleen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, at least you have made a good decision today - I love small piles of paper too, trouble is that I have some paper I just stroke and cannot bear to use......not sure what that says about me! Great desk, love the pink containers. Regards, Anne ~27 and #150 (don't ask!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading your post, I too don't like putting my papers away. I feel as though I will forget what I have got. Cant wait to see more of your mini book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of pretty colours going on! Take care, it's Thursday but I'm still snooping the WOYWW desks & loving every minute of it! Zo xx 33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice supplies for the album; it's very satisfying finishing soemthing that was set aside isn't it! Hope you had a good SPlit day at school!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good thing it is late at night as we had a very pretty day too, so it was good to go out and go shopping. I was tempted to get some new supplies, but I was very good. Just picked up 4 of my meds., a few groceries and some cat treats. I will have to pay for bills first to see if I can afford any thing else. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just checking on who I missed! I was here, coz I remember thinking, I need more of those ikea pots! They are sooo useful!
    Thanks for my snoop, have a great crafting weekend,
    HaPpY WoYwW!
    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look like adorable papers. Thanks for sharing ... Going to snoop around some more now.
    Catherine
    163

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin