Tuesday, April 17, 2012

layout: star student

I made another layout for Shimelle's crop. This layout is for challenge 15, use rubbish photos. I think these came out pretty good considering it has the yellow glow that all my auditorium photos seem to have.

These photos are from the Awards Assembly from 2 years ago. My girl had gotten quite a few one of which I didn't realize she was eligible for, perfect attendance for the year! Her drum kit also got a perfect attendance award but that one belongs to me. There were a few times I had to bring it to school. There were also a few times I had to remind her to take it out of the car when I dropped her off. One of which involved me shouting out the window of the car in the parking lot as she is rushing to the building.


A close up of the embellishments. I made the journal spot using Photoshop.



Supplies: paper, Crate Paper and Basic Grey. stickers, Basic Grey and KI Memories. die cut, Silhouette. journal spot, Linda's Paperie. ribbon.



8 comments:

  1. Fun layout!
    I love that book paper!
    And love your block of photos.
    It looks like Shimelle had some great challenges this weekend.
    Wish I could have participated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Super cute layout! Love the book paper with those pics. I have dealt with many pictures that have that yellow or (in my case) green auditorium glow! It's the memory that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I have a bunch of the auditorium type photos that I need to pull out and put on a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the pattern paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good use of a less than perfect pic and a good memory to record!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paper colors and the layout! The Star Student card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your use of that library book paper! It just makes your layout complete- great page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin