Saturday, April 21, 2012

new etsy shop: circa 1970

For the past couple of months, my husband and I have been going to different estates sales around our area. On some of our outings we have found several fun things that we just love. But sometimes we go a bit overboard when we are out shopping. So to try and reclaim some of the space in our house, I opened a second Etsy shop to sell some of our finds. The ones we loved in the moment but in the end turned out to be just lust. :)





My new shop is called Circa 1970. Right now, I have 2 pieces of vintage Fire King cookware in the shop and there with be more to come. I hope you will find time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin