Wednesday, April 18, 2012

what's on your work desk #150

It has been a while since I have shared what is on my desk with you. So let's have a look and see what is going on there.  As usual it is piles of papers and stuff. At the end is a pile of papers and the kids embellishment drawer that I used to create yesterday's layout.


Taking over the rest of the desk is new goodies! I went shopping on Monday and when I got home, I started to sort and organize the paper. But then my children came home from school before I could finish admiring organizing them. So it has sat there in different little piles by how I am going to file them away. I am hoping to get some type of scrapping done after work today. Or at the very least put this paper away so I have a place to work. That is after I admire it some more.

Thanks for stopping by for a peak at my desk. If you want to take a snoop at more crafty desks, stop by Julia's blog for the complete list.

14 comments:

  1. Some beautiful papers here.
    Have a good day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of PP's, they are lovely :)

    Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking papers, well organised and yet creative! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Have a great week and enjoy this special WOYWW!
    #26

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of crafty goodness and fab new goodies too! Take care & enjoy this weeks WOYWW snoop! Zo xx 17

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, sitting around and admiring your papers made me laugh! that's great, glad someone can admit to doing it! waving hi from the chilly, rainy hills of North Carolina #132

    ReplyDelete
  6. It makes for a very colorful desk shot this week. Enjoy all of your new goodies. dani104

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your desk looks wonderful, so colorful! I love it! And I see from under your desk it looks like we have similar organizing styles. I know just what you mean about your new papers too. I always have to buy 2 papers at a time though, otherwise I will never use it because I can hardly bear to cut it up! Yes, I have a significant paper stash... :-)
    #146~Deeyll

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that along with admiring, you also stroke them - LOL. I love the look of the papers on your desk and the embellishments too. Regards, Anne #30

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely selection of papers - enjoy (once you've finished admiring them - lol!) - Hazel, WOYWW #85 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you're planning to scrap some Christmas...too organised! Those are fab papers you've brought...I totally understand the need to 'organise' them a bit more. Isn't the light great in your room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Easter layout and fifth grade layout since my last visit. My jealous eyes spied that conveniently placed electrical outlet -- did you have that put in? Score! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely papers on display hope you get to play with them soon, thanks for sharing

    Lisa #112
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you have an awesome collection of purchased stuff there, shut the door after grabbing a coffee, or chuck a tandrum and demand corner time in your space and just have fun. Hey eveyone is allowed to some quite time, even if it is staged. LOL

    Eliza #103

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shimelle's crop weekend was great fun huh? LOVELY papers you are stroking there! Happy belated WOYWW #45

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin