Friday, May 4, 2012

card: happy mother's day

Time to raid the scrap drawers! I was in the mood to use yellow. After going through the yellow drawer, I decided to use this piece of polka dot paper. Next, add the soft floral pattern matted with a pop of green. I stamped the sentiment and applied the white Stickles inside the frame. It is finished with matting it onto a piece of tone on tone blue paper. Nice, soft and so springy!

 

Supplies: paper, Scenic Route (dot), Echo Park (stripe), SEI (floral) and Autumn Leaves (blue). stamp, Autumn Leaves. oval punches, Marvy Uchida. Stickles and corner rounder.

What have you made recently using all scraps? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin