Tuesday, May 1, 2012

card: i love mom

Wow! I can't believe it is already May. We have started our count down to Summer break...28 days. Mother's Day in the US is also coming up, in less than 2 weeks. So I thought I would start sharing some cards that I made last week for a show I did this past Saturday.

I had a pack of heart doilies that I bought back in February. It was time to use one of them. I cut the sentiment with my Silhouette. The word mom is adhered with foam adhesive. I did this because when it was flat on the card it looked a bit lost on the card. Maybe because the entire word wasn't on the white doily. Add a few yellow flowers and gems to call it done.



Supplies: paper, Crate Paper. font, Cafe Rojo, Kevin and Amanda. flowers, Prima. doily and gems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin