Wednesday, May 2, 2012

what's on your workdesk wednesday #152

Thank goodness it is still Wednesday! For the past 2 days, I have been thinking it was Thursday. Here is my desk with only a few hours left to spare. Don't forget to pop by Julia's blog for a peek at more awesome work desks.

Not much has changed since last week. Now there are scraps of construction paper from the poster instead of a pile of paper. I finally gave in and bought a Smash book with my 40% off coupon at Micheals.



Which is good because that means I am done with the poster for Teacher Appreciation Week.



I put a spin on the "life's a beach" theme. Andrew's teacher enjoys gardening and canning so I thought this would be cute. Her room doesn't have a door and I'll have to hang it on the wall, so this poster is only 18 x 24 inches. Now all that is left to do is get a vase and put a little something fancy on it.

Thanks for stopping by this week! Happy WOYWW!

10 comments:

  1. That is so nice of you to make a poster like that for his teacher. I bet he is as proud as punch that you have done it.

    Thanks for sharing your desk.

    Eliza #19

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice when there is someone behind me...tee hee. Great space, and I bet the teacher appreciates your efforts. Goodness knows I would !!

    Sara #172

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful busy desk. How kind of you to make the poster and good luck with the vase. Tracey ±90

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am late with my rounds, technically it is still Wednesday somewhere in the world I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creative desk, with lots of fun things and I love the poster, what a fab idea?

    Have a great WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #12

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the teacher poster and love your creative workspace - thanks for sharing - Hazel #10 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool poster, I am sure she will love it. Hugs, Amanda #123

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you were right, it IS cute!!

    :)trisha
    #181

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Mrs Scribble will love that - I really like that you've put all their names on the peaches! Lordy,if you've given in to Smash too, it's no wonder I feel myself weakening!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Poster!! and what a lovely desk with all those draws underneath, Under my desk is just a mess!! Sorry for my late woyww visit, been away, and came back to no email and worse still , no blog! Have a crafty week!!

    ((Lyn))
    #47

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin