Thursday, August 9, 2012

layout: 5th grade friends

Here is the layout that I had wanted to share before I went on my 'summer break'. I only had one photo of the events, aka parties, leading up to the 5th grade graduation. This was during the ice cream party.



Supplies: paper, October Afternoon and Junkitz. stickers Echo Park. flowers, Making Memories. label, made using the Silhouette.

In other news, I have been busy trying to make the projects for my 2 new fall classes. I say trying because my camera is not cooperating with me. I am having a hard time with capturing the score lines in my photos this time around which is very frustrating. I just have to play with the settings some more, after the battery has charged. Time to play in the pool instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin