Saturday, August 4, 2012

what i did on my summer vacation

I realize that it is still summer but I took an unintended vacation from crafting when my husband took his sabbatical last month. I didn't realize it at the time but I needed to take a break and recharge as well. I'm so glad that I did too because I feel refreshed and ready to get back into my girl cave.

So instead of crafting what did I do? I spent a lot of time by our pool relaxing and then we took a vacation to Paradise Island in the Bahamas.



Everyone had a great time and I got to read Gabriel's Inferno by the pool. The photo above is of the pool I spent most of my time by while everyone else went on the water slides. Then I started Gabriel's Rapture because I needed something to read on the flight home. I really enjoyed both books.

Now that my husband has gone back to work, it is time for me to get back into the swing of things, back to school shopping and crafting. I have a bunch of ideas running through my head that I want to get started on.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like paradise! I need a vacation like that :) Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowo you enjoyed a great time. I also enjoyed this types of summer vacation. Your places was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin