Friday, October 12, 2012

layout: fort mchenry

Living in Baltimore means lots of field trips to visit Fort McHenry. This was Emily's second time visiting. It is a nice place to spend the day an learn a little bit about history. When we went, there was a lot of renovations happening to get ready for the War of 1812 bicentennial. On a side note, Andrew's class just went this past spring and it was really nice to see all of the work completed.



Lots of older items mixed in with new paper.  Yes, I realize the title isn't quite centered but I really don't like to split words up across 2 pages. Weird, probably, but that is how I roll. :)

A close up of the embellishments.


Supplies: paper, Echo Park. Silhouette. die cuts, 12x12 background shapes. font, Pharmacy. stickers, Chatterbox. tokens, Doodlebug Designs. snaps, Making Memories. rick rack.

Only one more layout and I am finished with Emily's 5th grade year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin