Wednesday, October 10, 2012

what's on your workdesk wednesday #175


Wednesday means work desk sharing day! Mine has become a staging area of things I need to put away.  Piles of paper and magazines make up the base layer of stuff on my desk. I have an embellishment drawer and a crate of stickers still out from when I made the 5th grade Farewell layout that is peeking out from under the desk.

There are 2 idea notebook and a legal pad. The legal pad has my do to list on it. Clean the desk is not on the to do list. Ha, ha! Finally, there is last year's photo of one of my girls along with an envelope of this year's photo. I did put the new one in the frame.

If you want to see more creative desks, pop on over to Julia's blog. Thanks for stopping by and Happy WOYWW!

2 comments:

  1. looks like plenty to keep you busy :)
    have a great woyww
    kay #48

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of pictures my kids took them in June and now they're going to take them again next week! Well the school will I won't buy I am changing out photos too much!LOL I guess I need to get rid of my 3x3 sticky notes and grab a legal pad cause my to do list is longer than my daughters Christmas list these days! Tamika #14

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin