Thursday, November 8, 2012

layout: blizzard

It is so cold here. Cold enough to snow but it isn't so I thought it would be a good time to share this layout from the 2010 blizzard. My starting point for this layout was the polar bear paper. Emily loves polar bears and this paper had to be used for her snow layout. I'm using up more stuff from the stash. Goodness knows, I have enough of it.


A close up of the snowflakes. They are hard to see in the main photo.


Supplies: paper, Imaginisce. embellishments and stickers, Making Memories and American Crafts. die cuts, background shape and ticket. brads, snowflake stamp and white ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin